Other Weddings

'Mad Cat with the Nikon camera with a friend'

Besides being busy with our own wedding, we have been busy attending other people's wedding. Mad Cat (my fiance) and I attended a friend's wedding last weekend. It was a nice, simple wedding. The couple was really happy and glad that the day has finally arrived and they can now settle down and have a good rest (*sigh* I am still counting my days). Mad Cat busied himself with taking pictures of the bridal couple and tiny little details in the wedding. Besides Manchester United, Mad Cat takes great interest in tripods and lenses. He is usually the photograher for most church events. Too bad I can't have him as my photographer for my wedding, I would safe a lot. Hehehehe!!!

I enjoyed myself at the wedding too. I got to meet friends of Mad Cat (nice bunch of people) and I met friends whom I have not met for a long time. One almost forgot or rather have forgotten my name. Then I bumped into ireneq (I usually called her IQ because of her name and for her brains) during the wedding rehearsal. Such small world isn't it. Well, IQ is a unique individual who is not afraid to be the person she is. Her greatest gift...her laughter. Its contagious and no matter how you feel on that day...it will make you laugh too. Sure nice to hear that familiar laugh again.

Well, there is another wedding this coming weekend. That will be the final one before its my turn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tagged #2

Heaven Above

A Sick Baby Updates