Sleepy...


I can hardly get up in the morning for work lately. I feel tired and I mean really tired. I am not sure whether its because I am getting old or because of the wedding. Occassionally I do get some funny dreams about my wedding. Once I dreamt that I was late for my wedding and by the time I finished saying my vows and turned to look at my guests, I saw only empty seats left in the church. I guess they got tired and left. I am not the only one, Mad Cat has his fair share of funny dreams too (I rather not refer those dreams as nightmares!)

I am also getting to be more forgetful. My words tend to jumble up as well. I am not forming proper sentences. Worst still, I am getting to be really slow in my maths. Not that I am good to begin with, but its just getting worst. I think the word 'wedding' is too big for my memory space. I am not getting enough gigabyte for other stuff. And please this has got nothing to do with my age...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tagged #2

Heaven Above

A Sick Baby Updates