Marriage & Me (Part 1)

Do I even dare to share my fear to the one whom I am deeply in love without being judge as a failing wife?

What would other say of me?

No one told me that for better or for worse extends much more than this.
No one told me marriage is hard to build.
No one told me that marriage is not just two of us
No one told me marriage is about endurance
No one told me marriage comes with pain not caused by just him but much more
No one told me marriage consumes all
No one told me marriage is not just about sacrifices but courage to see it through
Most of all, no one told me what to truly expect of a marriage

My worst dream has yet to come or may never come
But my fear has seemed to paved the way through
Would I be able to have the courage to face it?
Perhaps I would run but what would he think of me?

A wife who cares no more?
A wife who put her need above his?
A wife who is selfish and cold?

Would he have understand
Would he have tried to understand?

An anguish cry of a woman wanting nothing more than just a husband who would try to understand her
A husband who would hold her in his arms and tell her that he may not understand but he will try even if what she is about to say will hurt him so

~ Cecil ~

Comments

Marilynn said…
Only blenders can offer us comfort... :)

Popular posts from this blog

Tagged #2

Heaven Above

A Sick Baby Updates