Me Mama BeaR!


In this life I am a woman
In my next life I would like to come back as a BEAR

When you are a bear, you get to hibernate
You do nothing but sleep for 6 months
I could deal with that

Before you hibernate, you’re supposed to eat yourself stupid
I could deal with that too

When you’re a girl bear, you birth your children (who are the size of a walnuts) while you’re sleeping and wake to partially grown, cute, cuddly cubs
I could definitely deal with that.

If you’re a mama bear, everyone knows you mean business
You swat anyone who bothers your cubs

If your cubs get out of line, you swat them too
I could deal with that

If you’re a bear, your MATE expects you to wake up growling
He EXPECTS that you will have hairy legs and excess body fat

Yup gonna be a bear!!

***************************************************************************

Disclaimer:

  1. There is no such thing as reincarnation so no way being a BEAR is possible
  2. I love my baby very much so I will not swat her for whatever reasons there may be

Comments

Ann said…
Hahaha...good one! Won't mind being a bear too!

(Though agree with disclaimer too! We can't have everything I guess!)
Moomykin said…
Beary beary cute. But all babies need some disciplining, not necessarily swatting. It'll save them.

Popular posts from this blog

Tagged #2

Heaven Above

A Sick Baby Updates