My Weekends

Weekends for me means being a fulltime mom.

My weekends 10 years ago were filled with with shopping spree, movies, lunch and dinners with friends and clubbing in the night till wee hours in the morning.

My weekends a years ago were spend with the Daddy or my best friend and some other close friends doing what I did 10 years ago except for the clubbing part.

Today my weekends will began like this:-

7.30a.m. - received morning call from Sara tugging my blanket

8.00a.m. - wash the kitchen sink and clean kitchen tops and table and boil drinking water for Sara

9.00a.m. - feed Sara again and tried putting her into the baby walker and got mu ch protest from her

10.00 a.m. - had breakfast with Mad Cat and wash Sara's bottles (for me to feed her water after her solid)

11.00 a.m. - put Sara for nap and boiled pumpkin and carrot for Sara's meal

12.00 p.m. - Sara woke up from her nap, fed her pumpkin and carrot puree

1.00 p.m.- Bathe Sara and put her in Daddy's care while I clean up after her

2.00 p.m. - Cooked spaghetti, nuggets and garlic bread for lunch and fed an impatient baby (Sara eats a bowl full for her solid but she still wants her milk after 2 hours)

3.30p.m. - Fed Sara again and then took a nap while Daddy naps with Sara. I was down with a running nose

5.00p.m. - Woke up from nap, found Daddy and Sara infront of the TV while Daddy was feeding Sara water (while waiting for the 'cow' to wake up) On sighting the 'cow', Sara immediately cried out for me. Fed a hungry baby. Then prepared brocolli, spinach, carrot and chicken porridge for Sara

6.30p.m. - Fed porridge to Sara. Answered some SMS

7.00p.m. - Bathe Sara. Decided to scrape the idea of cooking dinner and went to the Mines

9.00p.m. - Fed a hungry baby and put her to sleep. Daddy took the liberty to cook dinner for us. Daddy's speciality - Maggi mee with ayamas meatballs, fu chow fish ball, oyster mushrooms and black mushroom

10.00p.m. - Sara woke up for milk, fed her again then put her to sleep

That's me on a busy weekend.

Comments

Moomykin said…
So you can imagine how the days flies even for full time moms like me. Ask Sharon Goh and she will tell you she did this 24-7 with her 2 girls! Me, am blessed with a granny who cooks for the whole house and other adults around who help entertain the boys while I get my chores done.
Mommy-yeoh said…
Moomykin: After all the busy weekends I had, I can imagine how busy full time moms can be :) Oh if you watch Crash Test Mommy on channel 77, I think we can relate to that..ha ha ha
Moomykin said…
The only TV I watch is Astro channel 63 with the boys or the 30-35 with grandma. If I can I try to make the boys watch my fav channel, 51, but that happens only at random these days.

And since Max is still "Cars" crazed, we are watching so much of that already, so I really try not to turn on the TV. It's such a cursed invention sometimes.

Popular posts from this blog

Tagged #2

Heaven Above

A Sick Baby Updates