A Girls Day Out


Sara with Godma


2 weeks ago, I had to take leave because my mom had to go Kuantan to pick up my sis who was sent away for training for 3 months in a local hospital. I was looking forward for the day to arrive and had planned much earlier with Sara's Godma (she took leave on that day as well) on what we should do on that day, where we will go and what we will do and of course, most importantly our plan must include FOOD!

The night before the BIG day, I spend some time choosing my outfit and Sara's too. Since it will be a girl's day out, I thought it would be fun that we looked our best.

But thanks to Hindraf, there were road blocks everywhere and that caused some concerns for us. We did not want to get caught in a huge traffic jam especially with Sara or get caught in the middle of a riot. I would take my chances if not for Sara. Daddy sms me reminding me not to wear orange including Sara. Hmm...ISA for a 11 months old?

Well, nothing can stop us gals from having a good time, so we headed to Jusco Maluri for lunch in Grand Canyon, shopping in Jusco (something that I will never never do unless I am desperate! Which in this case I am desperate to get out. No point wasting our leave) and tea time in Kopitiam. Its not where we can go but how we can make the best out of our situation :) I am sure Sara's Godmom will agree with me, yes?!




Comments

Ann said…
hehe...understand the desperation to GET OUT !!!
Marilynn said…
Yesssssssss
Moomykin said…
Thank God for sisters and girlfriends!! I think I won't be as sane, maybe not sane at all, if it were not for them!

Popular posts from this blog

Tagged #2

Heaven Above

A Sick Baby Updates