My Baby The Foodie

Sara is quite a foodie. Just like her Mommy :) She loves food. She enjoys every moment of it. She loves even a plain bread and rice. Mommy is hoping that she will just stay the same. As in not givng Mommy a problem and become a picky eater. But only one thing that she doesnt like...egg. Not soft boil, or hard boil or scramble or egg tart. She will spit anything with eggs on it. Except when you fry it with rice.

I have allowed Sara to feed herself. But it was a terrible mess. I got then got smarter and put newspaper underneath her high chair. But I forgot that the rice sticks to the table and I had a hard time cleaning that too. At the end of a meal, I will have a dirty high chair, a dirty table and a dirty baby. Instead of Daddy 'automatically' washes the dishes, now I have to ask Daddy if he wants to wash the dishes or wash the Baby. But if she enjoys it, I guess a little more time spent on cleaning for Mommy is okay .


Comments

Ann said…
Wah, eating up every last bit like a good little girl!

Good that she enjoys her food !!!

hahaha....already cleaning up the kitchen is a SIGH after cooking, now you have the chair and the baby as well!

i crings at the thought....but it will be good for them to eat by themself ya!
Mommy-yeoh said…
Ann: at this age, most of the time the food ends up on the floor or on them. but so long as they enjoy it, I wont be complaining
Moomykin said…
She is so SO cute!!
Aiyo, such a cheeky face (last pix)!

Love the shots, Mummy-yeoh. :)
Mommy-yeoh said…
Moomykin: She does that everytime we aim the camera at her.

Popular posts from this blog

Tagged #2

Heaven Above

A Sick Baby Updates