Missing Who?

Daddy Yeoh left for Kota Kinabalu this morning and will be back on Monday evening. Me on the other hand will be spending the rest of the weekend with the little one at my Mom's place. So I had the weekend all planned for the Sara and I to spend some time together while Daddy is away. 4 days is a long time but 6 days is even longer.
Yesterday I have to make the necessary arrangements for I have to attend a Court matter in Ipoh for a 2 days trial leaving on Monday, the day Daddy Yeoh is coming home.
Sara and I have never been apart since she was in my womb except when she was admitted to the hospital for 2 days due to jaundice. I was a bit concern for being away from her for 2 nights but then thank God for mothers, my Mom suggested that she and the little one should come along with me. I was delighted with the idea and arranged to drive us all down to Ipoh. Now that is what I call a balanced life in work and family.
We will be putting 2 nights at my Grandma's place in Ipoh. My Grandma has all that is necessary for a baby so there is nothing I would need to worry about. I will just have to leave the girls on their own while I go to work. Perfect!
But that would mean that Daddy Yeoh would not be seeing us till Wednesday.
As our work does not require Daddy Yeoh and myself to travel much, being apart for a few days would make us miss each other all the more. The bright side, atleast I have Sara with me while I am in Ipoh :)

Comments

Ann said…
I couldn't agree more. Thank God for our parent's support! And we know we can trust out kids with them and they will be just fine.

Good bonding session for our kids with our parents too!

WOndering what job you do now!!! :)
Julie said…
I would do the same too. Can't depart from my baby at this moment. Miss him even when I'm at work!
Mommy-yeoh said…
Ann: Yeah thak God for parents who are supportive. Extra hands are always welcome.

I am a lawyer but an in-house. Couldnt cope with the stress in the practice

Julie: I misses Sara ALL THE TIME. Especially when work stress hits me or I am having a bad day at work
Moomykin said…
Oh, when you're in love, you'll just miss the person every time you're apart, be it a rare once-in-a-while or every week.

Popular posts from this blog

Tagged #2

Heaven Above

A Sick Baby Updates