An Anguish Heart



I was thinking about Matthew the whole day today at work. Especially today.

I don’t know Matthew or his mommy, and I have never seen him before but when I read about him, I can’t help but cried silently. I told God I have no words to pray for Matthew’s family for I know how much it hurts. I just kept silent and allow my heart to cry and tears to flow. The only comfort a mother can receive is to know that her child is now safely home with our Lord and he will not suffer anymore in this sinful world. But will it truly comfort a mother’s anguish heart?


I called Grandma twice today. Asking her what is my little lady doing? For today I miss her much more.

It brought my thoughts back to yesterday evening. My little lady did a solo performance for her Mummy by doing all the action to the song of ‘Twinkle Twinkle Little Star’ with Grandma singing beside her. She ended the song with “(how I wonder what you…) AHHH (are)”. It was beautiful. Her very first performance for me. And I gave her a standing ovation.

May God bless and comfort Matthew’s family at this moment. For Jesus heals all wounds…Jesus is all we have.

Comments

Ann said…
Oh, how wonderful that Sara can do all the actions already! Must be a beautiful performance.

And her look has changed since I last saw her. More grown up now!
Moomykin said…
She is such a cutie.

These are the magical moments we need to savor. Soon they will be doing many more little wonders to marvel us and we forget something as cute as this incident.

Yes, please keep praying for Matthew's family. They need the support still. Thanks.
Marilynn said…
Sometimes life dishes out not so yummy things and sometimes it dishes out dessert all day....

:) May the Lord see that we don't die from food poisoning. :)
Mommy-yeoh said…
Ann: MAybe we can meet up again to see how the little ones have grown

Mommykin: Will continue to keep Matthew's family in prayer

Marilynn: Yeah. I know what you mean :)

Popular posts from this blog

Tagged #2

Heaven Above

A Sick Baby Updates