His Arrival and His First Hair Cut

Baby J is 9 months and 2 days old. And had his very first hair cut yesterday.



I did a quick 'chop' of his hair while he was busy occupying himself with toys. His hair was getting a bit too long at the sides and beginning to curl a little. Some people commented that he looked like a girl! Can't say I did a fantastic job on the haircut but so long as he doesn't look like a girl is good enough for me.


To me, Baby J is growing so much faster than Little Princess. I guess being busy at work and home, I don't realised how much time has passed me by.


It only seems like yesterday that I was pregnant with Baby J. It wasn't an easy pregnancy. With a 4 yo on toll, it literally took my sanity away. It was filled with mood swings and morning sickness (round the clock)! I stare at the toilet 'throne' more than I stare into Daddy-yeoh's face! I felt bloated all the time and shortness of breath was a norm to me.


Since Little Princess was an induced labor, I only get to experince the contractions in the hospital. But for Baby J, he was 18 days earlier and till today, I remembered every moment of his delivery from the time I had my contractions to his arrival and into my arms. It was a moment I could never forget and each time I hold him in my arms, I remembered how the contrations woke me up in my slumber.


On that day, Little Princess was the flower girl for a friend's wedding. It was Little Princess first time as a flower girl. Being merely 3 plus of age at that time, she was timid and shy. I held her hands, as we practiced walking down the aisle the night before. I talked to her and encouraged her so that she will have the courage on the actual day. I told her that I will wait for her at the end of the aisle and that she should walk towards me.


But the morning itself, I had to be admitted for Baby J's arrival. We were making last minute arrangements and decided that Daddy-yeoh is to take Little Princess for the wedding and me to be admitted on my own at the hospital.


Gave Daddy-yeoh specific instructions for the wedding, making sure that Little Princess will do fine without me and I prayed that Daddy-yeoh would be in time for the delivery.


And the rest...as they say is history. Baby J arrived on 9 October 2011 weighing a 2.67 kg almost exactly the same weight as Little Princess when she was borned.



Today, Daddy-yeoh and I, are proud parents of 2 wonderful kids :)


Comments

Montessorimum said…
The kids certainly grow fast. Cherish all the moment you have with them when they still need you. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Tagged #2

Heaven Above

A Sick Baby Updates