My Baby, an actress??

I did a favor for a friend, and did a short air time playing the part of a clueless mother-to-be while being pregnant with Sara at about 7 months in a parenting show called "Parenting 123".

Last night Red Communications (the one who did the "Parenting 123") called me and asked if I was interested to have Sara appear in a local TV drama as an adopted baby girl to a couple. After I put the phone down, I began to have pictures of advertisement contracts floating and dancing in my head and had imagined that Sara was a much sought after baby for various advertisements. I was getting quite interested (that does not mean that I support child labour). I happily brought up the subject to Mad Cat and his immediate response was

"My baby is too precious to be handled by anyone and no one is going to adopt my BABY!"

AND that was the end of Sara's movie career...well, that's show biz!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tagged #2

Heaven Above

A Sick Baby Updates