Focus

This morning when I woke up, a sudden thought came to me.

It seems that I have lost my focus, took my eyes off from the ONE reason why I chose a different career. Instead I looked back at my decision and constantly wondering if I had made the right decision with the big "What if..."

I was once told, when the Lord has shown me the way, I am not to look back but run...how true are these words because indeed I did look back.

When I reminded of my focus, how broken I feel because I lost sight of Him, the Great I Am that loves me, provided for me and have carry me over mountains, valleys and the dessert.

Today I want to refocus on Him, to fix my eyes on Jesus, knowing that if I abide in Him, He will abide in me and will watch and provide for me. Let there be no doubts, fear and worries for He will indeed will take care of my family and I, just as He always have, even without me asking or knowing.

Thank you Lord for everything...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tagged #2

Heaven Above

A Sick Baby Updates