Lazy Blogger

I have been neglecting my blog for some really good reasons, mainly:

  1. I am a lazy blogger;
  2. I have no internet connection at home;
  3. I am way tooooo busy (supposedly); and
  4. I am pregnant!!!

Life has been topsy turvy since I found out I was pregnant like almost 2 and half months ago :) I feel bloated, I feel sleepy round the clock, I eat 3 times a day but I also throw out 3 times a day and I get irritated so very often that Mad Cat has now acquired the skill not to say anything that upsets me. I am also currently having a 'malfunction' wardrobe whereby I am limited to certain clothes (I can no longer fit into my slim sexy side way slit skirts and tight fitting blouses). Dressing every morning to work has become a challenge for me and to play safe, I wear the same clothes week after week.

For now, putting on my very best is to make sure that I have clothes on my back. There is no more ritual of choosing the right clothes for the right occassion and flaunting in front of a mirror with the urge to kiss your reflection for looking, oh so good! Gone are those days for they are like memories kept in the little lane where some day I may walk down the street enjoying those memories.

Needless to say, shopping has now become a chore to me! Yes shopping!!! I can hardly walk without feeling tired and sleepy. My morning alarm clock has now been set to fifteen minutes earlier for me to drag myself out of bed.

Therefore in moment like this, I decided that I would like to be a BEAR!

Gonna be a Bear!

In this life I am a woman.

In my next life, I would like to be a bear.

When you are a bear, you get to hibernate,

You do nothing but sleep for 6 months...I could deal with that,

You are supposed to eat yourself stupid...I could deal with that too,

When you are a girl bear, you birth your children (like the size of a walnut) while you are sleeping and wake up to particially grown, cute, cuddly cubs...I could definitely deal with that,

If you are a mama bear, everyone knows you mean business. You swat anyone who bothers your cub. If you cubs get out of line you swat them too. I could deal with that.

If you are a bear, your mate expects you to be growling. He expects you to have hairy legs and excess body fats.

Yup I am gonna be a bear!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tagged #2

Heaven Above

A Sick Baby Updates