Tagged #2

Tagged by Ann...



1. In which month and year did you meet your husband for the first time?
Somewhere in 2002 (I think). We met in Church. He was the Cell Leader of our Young Young Adults Cell group. He was known as “President” by his members. He was trying to rope me, a lost sheep, to be part of the cell but he he he …see what happened??? Disclaimer: I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT, IT WAS ALL HIS DOING

2. In which month and year did you two officially starting dating?
Late 2003. He was the bestman for my Sister’s wedding and I was the Bridesmaid :) Must have been the romantic mood in a wedding…

3. Where was the first dating place the two of you went to?
Can’t remember…

4. What was the most touching thing he did for you when you two were still dating?
There 2 occasions…

Occasion 1 before we started dating: Met him for his birthday dinner (our office were nearby) He bought me a nice bouquet of gerbera flowers and bought me HIS birthday dinner :) So I need not spend a single cent on him for his birthday. Muah ha ha ha. But that took me by surprise…and the rest is history.

Occasion 2 after we were dating for about a year: It was Christmas Eve party at my parent’s place with relatives and friends. We sang Christmas carols when I was put in a spot. He gave me a big box of present. I opened it to find it filled with roses (from the same florist he first bought me flowers) and inside was a smaller box. Inside the small box was a groom bear and around the bear’s top hat was a diamond ring. He took the ring, went on his knees in the middle of the room with everyone getting excited and…like I said before the rest is history :)

I was touched because he is shy person and not a romantic kind but he has gone all out to give me a sweet memory which by the way it was my ONE AND ONLY diamond. (Darling I hope you are reading this)

5. How about after your marriage?
He does all household chores, including my laundry (and Sara’s) and washes the bathrooms. When I was pregnant and was throwing most of my guts out, he makes sure that the bathrooms are clean for me all the time. He was a good catch *wink*

6. Share your lowest period of your life with him.
When I was going through a depression period

7. Share your happiest moment with him?
When I was pregnant. His knees went weak for a moment when we got the result and he had to lie down for awhile.

8. Share your saddest moment with him.
It was his saddest moment when his dad passed away. But at the same time we rejoiced for my father in law is in heaven with our Heavenly Father.

9. Share your angriest moment with him.
When I had to be ‘confined’ after giving birth while he gets to go out to work and talk to other adults. I was jealous and was angry at him. Poor Hubby, he was my punching bag at that time. It was actually a mild post natal depression.


10. Share your funniest moment with him.

There were lots of funny moments but cant remember all.


The recent one, was a night he came home late, Sara and I were sound asleep. When I opened my eyes, I saw him leaned over and kiss Sara. I got up, in my grogginess scolded him for kissing her ONLY and not me…he, holding his breath trying not to laugh, tried to explain that he did kiss me but I was in deep sleep to notice. After hearing it, I tried not to laugh either because I was wondering why I scolded him for that…(it was really funny then, ok)

11. Share your most frustrated moment with him.
Once we were arguing because I was angry for something he did, he then turned the focus around and make it my fault :( before I knew it, we were arguing about my fault!!!

12. Lastly, when was the last time you two hold hands and walk under the moonlight, like how you used to do?
Moonlight?! What moonlight? We held hands last 3 or 4 weeks ago when we met secretly in Mid Valley after work. We did not pick Sara up from my mom’s place and sneak away for a movie together. Muah ha ha. Yeah we felt guilty but it was nice to hold a familiar and bigger size hand other than one which is tiny and keeps tugging away.

Comments

Ann said…
ooohhhh.....so sweet!!!

When I met you and your hubby, I wouldn't have thought he was so romantic and can be so good with house chores!

You got a very good fish from the sea, girlfriend! :)
Julie said…
You right...he was a shy and quiet person those days in school. I got surprised when we met in Headstart that he is no longer the guy I know in school. Totally opposite...like how you described him now. You are so blessed.
InfanT said…
wa...i didn't know that Woon Foong is so romantic
He was known as our 'kayu' president.
Marilynn said…
Awwwwww So sweeet :)
Mommy-yeoh said…
Ann + Julie + infant + marilynn: Ha ha.. still water runs deep :)
Moomykin said…
*all smiles*


"When I was pregnant. His knees went weak for a moment when we got the result and he had to lie down for awhile. " - This made me laugh.


Congrats again, on your life together. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Heaven Above

A Sick Baby Updates