LOOK OUT POINT

MIL came for a visit this weekend. We picked her up last Friday after work from my brother-in-law's place. Before we took her back to our place, my brother in law took us to the 'LOOK OUT POINT' for dinner which was somewhere near out place. I am sure some of you might know where it is but it was first time for Daddy Yeoh and myself.

It was up a steep little hill and two restaurants sat on the hill overlooking the KL view. The KL was beautifully lited up. From the distant we saw lighting brightening up the KL skyline every few minutes while we enjoyed the cool breeze blowing at our faces forgetting that we were in KL for just a moment, considering the heat these days.

The restaurant 'Bread n Olive' serves food of Mediterrenan style. They serve really nice pizza and the price is reasonable. Its a place to go for family. Its much quiter, brightly litted and less crowded.

The second restaurant was called 'Gasoline'. It is pretty much a youngster's joint. The setting of the restaurant was dimly litted and have soem scary characters painted on the wall. The music was loud and there were disco lights here and there. Well, it is some place where I will never bring Sara for dinner.

But the interesting about Gasoline, they serve steamboat and diners get to sit in little mud-house-like. In the mud house there will be a table or two for about 8 people. I was so busy looking thorugh the window of those little houses when I missed a step, stumbled and landed on my four.

My souvenire for the night was a bruised knee and a cut toe :)

Comments

mil0chel said…
oh no.. hope u're alright :s
Marilynn said…
ooooo keep your eyes on the steps not the food!!!

So how was the food? I want to go!!!
Ann said…
sounds really interesting.....I think I want to visit this place.
Was the food expensive? Did you eat in Bread n Olive or Gasoline?
Mommy-yeoh said…
milochel: Roll on a hard boil egg and ta-da, the bruise is gone

marilynn: if only i can remember the way

ann: I went to Bread n Olive. The price is reasonable
Moomykin said…
Hey, we were there at LOP.

http://moomykin.blogspot.com/2009/02/like-desperado.html

But we were there in the day and the Bread and Olive place was closed. We instead ate at the other place and the food was only so so. Maybe we ordered the wrong thing.

Popular posts from this blog

Tagged #2

Heaven Above

A Sick Baby Updates