Hi Again!

This morning was unlike any other mornings. Today a thought came to me and I decided to log into my blog, while after all these years, I have completely forgotten that it ever existed.

Looking back on some of the postings, brought me back down to memory lane of the things I did and the person I was.

It has been years shelving this blog! Things have changed so much since. Little Princess and Baby J is no longer who they used to be. So have I.

More silver lining on the hair and fine lines on the face, telling a story of how life have moved on so fast and so quick, that sometimes, I have forgotten to stop and smell the roses!

Perhaps then, its time that I dust the dust off my blog once again...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tagged #2

Heaven Above

A Sick Baby Updates