Mummy & I

I took leave about 2 weeks ago, to take care of Sara while Grandma made a mad rush to the immigration department to renew her passport for her overseas trip end of this month. So it was just me and the Baby.

Took Sara to the in door park in Bangsar Village II. It was her first and mine (as in taking Sara to an indoor park). They charged a whopping RM10 per entry per kid but the parents go in for free. So the kid gets to play the whole day and we can go in and out of the park for a little shopping and meals.

Being first timer in an indoor park, all Sara did was to pick up all the balls she found on the floor and threw them back into the ball pit. After a good fifteen minutes, did she then dipped herself in the ball pit while Mummy looks on. We were there for an hour or so and left for lunch. But before that Sara refused to return the ball into the ball pit and held on tightly. Since it is a kid’s zone, the staffs were equipped for situations like this and swiftly took out a balloon in exchange for the ball.

We went to Chatterbox (it’s the only place that serves rice and cheap) for lunch and we shared a plate of pineapple fried rice.

After lunch we went to Cziplee (a stationery shop across Bangsar Village) to get her some art supplies. Got her:-

1. Paints for finger printing
2. A smock apron to keep her clean while painting (so that Mummy will not get a headache) and
3. A paint brush

Later, I decided not to return to the indoor playground but instead took her to visit my mother in law, who was in KL for a visit, and Sara’s cousins from Daddy Yeoh’s side. By evening, Sara and I were too tired to join Grandma and Grandpa for dinner.

Took Sara home and by 7.30pm. Sara hit snoozy land without taking her dinner. I have to wait for Daddy Yeoh to come home around 12 to have my dinner from McDonalds.

We had loads of fun, just me and her. But I was worried of one thing…me having to visit the loo with the little one. But that was all sorted out *whew*

Below are some pics of Sara in the playground

Comments

Ann said…
hahaha...ok...visiting the loo was not something I would have thought about! Oh...can't imagine if I am caught in a situation like that and Christopher decides to squat down and touch the floor just when I am in the middle of doing it!

Reckon my bladder muscles will work soooo efficiently then that I would be able to stnd up quick as a lightning and stop him!
I dream....
Mommy-yeoh said…
Ann: I prayed that I need not go but my bladder was weak. So took her to the disable toilet,(I dont have a stroller) put her down on the floor kept telling her 'No touching, stand still!" throughout me doing my business. You should have seen Sara's expression, she was looking at me wide eyed and wondering what is wrong with her Mummy sounding like a broken record and keep repeating the same words!! Ha ha
Moomykin said…
I have gone to the toilet carrying Micah while I was at it, and putting him down only when I had to undo and re-do my pants. hahahaha...

Another time was when he was still very small, I had him on a baby-carrier strapped on my front, and I took a leak with him strapped on all the time. We were in Singapore and there were a bunch of Chinese tourist there in the toilet. One lady actually asked if I'd like her to hold him, and I was like "NO Thanks. Are you kidding?" You could run off with my baby while I'm really vulnerable.
Moomykin said…
p/s- You've been tagged -again. You popular-ah.
Mommy-yeoh said…
Mommykin: Yeah no way can we trust strangers. NEVER! NEVER! Ok will check out your tag

Popular posts from this blog

Tagged #2

Heaven Above

A Sick Baby Updates