She's Kicking!

I began to feel Baby’s kick much more. What began as a ‘flutter’ has now turned out to be a mini work out for her in my womb. I was warned by my gynecologist that as the baby grows, her kick will get stronger.

As Mad Cat and I were praying for her last night, she just kept kicking and kicking. Until of course, Mad Cat said I bored her with my long winded prayer. But I was enjoying that moment, with me praying and her kicking inside as if she knows God’s presence was among us.

I prayed that God will minister upon her even at this tender age and that she will grow to know Him. Last night was not the first time ever she kicked during my prayer time. I had experienced her kicking once before when I was praying one night. That night I felt God’s presence and joy as I was praying with one hand lifted up and the other on my tummy (I guess that’s why my prayer was long winded because secretly I didn’t want the moment to end).

As Jesus said “Let the children come to me, do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as theseMatthew 19:14.

The other time when Baby continuously kicked me, was when Elvis was singing on the radio.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tagged #2

Heaven Above

A Sick Baby Updates