Another Check Up

Had another monthly check up last friday with my gyneacologist. This time around, Baby is much bigger and the space in the womb is getting smaller, making it harder for Mad Cat and I to identify parts of her body. We cannot tell her head from her body, or see her hands and legs if not for our doctor pointing it out to us. I can feel her movement most of the time, in fact I feel her elbowing me at times and I can feel a sharp little bump on my tummy. Thank God that Baby is doin fine and well.

Oh and we got our keys to our new apartment! Yay! We were informed that the Certificate of Fitness for Occupation will be issued by the 25th September. Despite my complains, God has been faithfully answering our prayers. I just can't wait to set up Baby's room :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heaven Above

Hi Again!

The Bad and the Guilty One