It has been a new journey in my life since the day I found out I was pregnant with Baby. It has been quite a struggle but at the same time, in the same breath, I can say that it has been wonderful pregnancy.

Having to wake up every morning, knowing that she is sleeping soundly until I reached the office. She wakes up the moment I finished my breakfast and starts her morning stretches with a little kicking and boxing here and there. She will then take a nap later in the afternoon right up to evening and starts her routine again. She will have another round of nap before she wakes up at 11.00 p.m. That will be the time where she will be most active, having to move from right to left and pushing her way here and there, as if trying to break free from my womb.

She will have her way to let me know when she is uncomfortable with loud noises or with my sleeping patterns that are making her uncomfortable. She began to show sign of cheekiness when her Daddy calls her, (which she usually repond with a movement under the touch of her Daddy's hand on my belly) she will keep very still and not move until her Daddy got tired of waiting and lift his hands away.

She will do her little dances to certain kind of music but she is exceptionally quiet during Sunday worship and whenever I play the bass. I became so in tune with her that she and I is like ONE (well, ok, we are not separable for the moment) She is constantly in my mind and wherever I am, there she will be. We ate the same food, we felt the same emotions, we watched the same movie, we practically did everything together.

I have learned to know and love this child of mine, but yet we have never met each other. Soon she will be on her own living apart from me. It is something which I am not thrill to face. I have gotten so used to having her inside me, taking her with me wherever I go. She became my closes companion.

But God had set the time for us to be 'apart'. For us to meet one another and for her to face the world and for me to face the challenge of loving, protecting and teaching her. My life will therefore never be the same again.

She is due to arrive anytime now. And at this point of time, Mad Cat and I are busy preparing for her arrival, physically and emotionally. A time for another new journey to begin.

May you keep us in your prayers that both Baby and I will have a safe delivery together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tagged #2

Heaven Above

A Sick Baby Updates