Missing Her

Each time I on my pc at work, I will be greeted by her picture.


Leaving for work every morning has become an emotional challenge. I kept telling Mad Cat that day by day, it's becoming more difficult for me to leave my little one in the arms of someone else (my mother) while I joined thousands of Kuala Lumpurians in the stupid morning traffic with no reasonable explanation or whatsoever as to why there is traffic jam on a clear straight road.


9 hours on the job is enough to make me miss my little one. I will call to check on her to make sure she is safe (of course she will be, I am just being paranoid that some else might want my baby!!!). Each time I receive a call from my mum, my heart will miss a beat fearing that I might receive some terrible news.


My watch became my best friend (who said that diamonds are a woman's best friend?! They have not met a MOTHER yet!!!) The moment it shows 5.30 p.m., I will race to the door, swipe my card and dash out to the lift. The moment I enter the lift, I will press the shut button while turning a deaf ear on those shouting to keep the lift door open as they run towards the lift. Too bad, time waits for no one! Ha, ha, ha.


I am not a wicked person, I am just a mother missing her baby (*grin*)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tagged #2

Heaven Above

A Sick Baby Updates