After her first visit to the pead last Monday, Sara has been feeling not well again since Friday. And throughout the weekend, she was having mild fever off and on. I took half day on Monday to take her to the pead for the second time. This time round, she has a bit of redness in her throat. She is also having cough with phlegm and flu. She has no more fever since Sunday so it was a good sign. But the Baby was extremely sticky to me. On Tuesday I took the whole day off so that I can spend some time nursing her. Knowing that I am home with her, she was exceptionally whiny. She won’t want to be left alone and worst, she only wants Mummy to carry her the whole time. I have to put her on the kitchen counter top while I poured myself a drink. I have to put her on the bed while I get dressed. I have to carry her while I heat up her food. I have to put her in the sling strapped to me while I hang the clothes…it was endless. She was practically ‘glued’ to me. There will be times that she will w...
My dad-in-law passed away on September 1, 2007 to begin an eternal life with our Lord. He was a man with few words, gentle in his ways and had a generous heart to all. He had led a hard life but he was blessed with a loving and faithful wife and three wonderful sons. He had fought a long hard battle of cancer for years. And throughout his life, he kept his heart closed against the Lord. Due to persistent prayers of those who love him and the brotherly love of Sitiawan Methodist Church members, my dad-in-law accepted the Lord Jesus as his personal Saviour, follow thereafter by my mum-in-law. They were both baptized last month. His sickness took a bad turn last week and the sons were called to return home to see him for the last time. There were a few times that they thought my dad-in-law was not going to make it but he managed to pull through. It came to a point, my brother-in-law prayed for a confirmation from God the time which my dad-in-law will be called home. The day before my dad-...
MIL came for a visit this weekend. We picked her up last Friday after work from my brother-in-law's place. Before we took her back to our place, my brother in law took us to the 'LOOK OUT POINT' for dinner which was somewhere near out place. I am sure some of you might know where it is but it was first time for Daddy Yeoh and myself. It was up a steep little hill and two restaurants sat on the hill overlooking the KL view. The KL was beautifully lited up. From the distant we saw lighting brightening up the KL skyline every few minutes while we enjoyed the cool breeze blowing at our faces forgetting that we were in KL for just a moment, considering the heat these days. The restaurant 'Bread n Olive' serves food of Mediterrenan style. They serve really nice pizza and the price is reasonable. Its a place to go for family. Its much quiter, brightly litted and less crowded. The second restaurant was called 'Gasoline'. It is pretty much a youngster's joint. Th...
Comments
She is really a Daddy's girl!
Moomykin: Yeah she is. In fact all this photos are uploaded by her Daddy