9 Months Old



Sara is 9 months today! Yea! Happy 9 months old Sara!


Daddy sends me an email on 50 reasons why its fun being a parent. Here is a list of my own:




  1. Smelling the best smell…a sleepy baby
  2. Sitting up breastfeeding my baby while she smiles at me, feeling content and happy

  3. Being ever so tired but yet feeling happy at the same time

  4. Having my baby’s tiny fingers wrapped around my finger which she finds it so fascinating and oh how she will look and study my hand

  5. Listening to my baby’s laughter and squeal to our silliness

  6. Feeling amazed to know that I am the only one (besides Daddy) can comfort the little bundle

  7. Realizing that everyone is attracted to my baby and everyone wants to talk to me

  8. Watching my baby sleeps beside me and how every time she will stay close by and left me sleeping at the edge of the bed

  9. Feeling proud knowing that my baby wants me to hold her each time she caught sight of me

  10. Experiencing the joy holding a sleeping baby in my arms

  11. Being infectious with my baby’s smile and laughter

  12. Realizing that nothing in this world seems to matter when I wake up to see a smiling baby beside me

  13. Looking for good recipes and planning every meal for her

  14. Taking photographs which was never ever printed out

  15. Finding little dresses and clothes so small hanging on the clothes line a pretty cute sight to see

  16. Going shopping with her looking at pretty dresses and toys

  17. Crying when watching an abandon baby or a baby born on TV and Channel 77 is an instant favorite channel

  18. Multi tasking while running to and fro to her and into the kitchen to check on her meal

  19. Foregoing afternoon naps to cook her porridge and put her toys away

  20. Watching Daddy reading and playing with her

  21. Enjoying kissing her on her right cheek while Daddy is kissing her on her left cheek at the same time

  22. Discovering that she is unique with fat and flat feet, hair that sticks out and making funny faces much to Daddy’s dismay but Mummy’s delight

  23. Loving every moment having three in a bed and me and Daddy with very little room to sleep on while she lies sideways across the middle and sometimes gave a good kick at Daddy’s face

  24. Fascinated with her able to do things that we do every single day, like standing or sitting

  25. Feeling amazed each time she babbles or blowing bubbles

  26. Watching her little face and wondering what the future holds for her

  27. Praying harder than before

  28. Browsing children’s section in MPH

  29. Will smile to myself waking up in the middle of the night to find her sleeping soundly beside me

  30. Knowing that Daddy is doing more diaper shopping than me
  31. Love kissing her bumps when she falls and wipe her tears away while telling her everything is okay
  32. Knowing that driving like a mad woman hurrying home to a waiting baby through the rush hour is worth it


There is much more to say…so yes I love being a parent!

Comments

Marilynn said…
Flat feet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!
Moomykin said…
We have a king size bed and Mike now sleeps on a mattress on the floor so that I can sleep with the 2 boys. His advantage is that he gets to sleep through the night...well, almost always except for when both boys want milk at the same time.

A friend who still co-sleeps with her 5 and 3 year olds suggested 2 super singles joint together so you get 7 feet across! How about that for your next bedroom plan. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Tagged #2

Heaven Above

A Sick Baby Updates