Tagged 38

I got tagged by Mommykin. So here goes...



1. Name one person who made you laugh last night
Sara. She couldn't decide whether she wanted to watch TV or play with her Daddy



2. What were you doing at 0800?

Getting dress before the Sara wakes up



3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?

Making funny faces at my husband who was 'complaining' about my choices in pizza



4. What happened to you in 2006?

Got PREGNANT!!!! And a Baby thereafter (obviously)



5. What was the last thing you said out loud?

"Did I get pregnant in 2006? Oh yes I did"



6. How many beverages did you have today?

Morning: One Ice coffee. So one (well the rest of the day is just water)



7. What color is your hairbrush?

Light brown and green, although I don't use a hair brush



8. What was the last thing you paid for?

Samy Vellu. Not for him but to him for using the toll because sadly I can't fly



9.Where were you last night?

Sexy legs - that's what I called my apartment (on eleventh floor)-my best friend gave me the idea



10. What color is your front door?

Beige



11. Where do you keep your change?

Mostly in my purse, in my handbag and on the dining table AND some extras around my hips and waist which I think I would like to get rid of it :)



12. What’s the weather like today?

My weather...cloudly and glooomy. KL weather... cloudly then rain



13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?

Rum and raisins, macadamia ...hmmmm



14. What excites you?

FOOD! Especially if its a buffet or tim sum...my favourite



15. Do you want to cut your hair?

Naw, thought of changing my hairdo



16. Are you over the age of 25?

Hmmm lets see...white hair, fine lines, stretch marks, flabby thighs...no question about it



17. Do you talk a lot?

Only when I am at home. Hubby once commented that I made him lost his train of thoughts cause I was yakking away non stop. Or his other famous line "My ears almost dropped off!"



18. Do you watch the O.C.?

What is OC?



19. Do you know anyone named Steven?

Yes. And I have 2 Steven in my phone book whom I can't recall who they are.

20. Do you make up your own words?
Yes I do. Day!=meaning Oii!

21. Are you a jealous person?
Envious yes

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’
Airene

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’
Ken

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
My mum

25. What does the last text message you received say?
Hubby, sms me saying he will leave at 7.30

26. Do you chew on your straw?
Used to

27. Do you have curly hair?
Wavy but since after I gave birth my hair straighten by its own

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
Bed

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
Rude no but I know someone who like to spread rumours about people

30. What was the last thing you ate?
2 mini muffins from Dominos

31. Will you get married in the future?
Already married so no

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
Ratatouille. I will never look at food the same way ever again

33. Is there anyone you like right now?
Baby Sara, hubby, my family, best friend, my girlfriends...

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
This evening at my mom's place. Dishes is hubby's department

35. Are you currently depressed?
No but tired

36. Did you cry today?
A little. Made Sara cried cause I was angry then I cried cause of guilt

37. Why did you answer and post this?
Coz Mommykin tagged me

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey
Will tag later

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tagged #2

Heaven Above

A Sick Baby Updates