Missing Daddy

Daddy is away for Penang for work. Baby and I was supposed to tag along and visit some friends while Daddy work. But because Daddy has cut short his trip to only 2 days, Baby and I will have to stay back. Otherwise, I would be off from today to Monday tsk-tsk what a pity!
Each time Daddy is away for business trip, Baby and I miss him so. Somehow things aren't the same without him. Also because he has to ship us to my parents place to stay while he is away. Although that is my parent's home, it is still no place like your own home.
But on such times as this, I get to sleep late...watching late night movies with late night snack while Grandma and Grandpa will keep Baby company while she sleeps in the room :) Its a little time-off for Mommy. But when its time for me to go to bed, its a different story. I miss Daddy all the more.

Comments

Ann said…
ooohhh....poor you!

Never mind, kiss kiss hug hug when he come back loh!

Absence makes the heart grow fonder...
Moomykin said…
yeah, there is no place like home...

I too find it strange when Gadget-daddy is away, even after all these years, and he had traveled quite a bit. But now with two boys, sometimes I just fall asleep with them anyway...
:)

Popular posts from this blog

Heaven Above

Hi Again!

The Bad and the Guilty One