Another month?

Another month has come and gone…yes I am at the age where I will most likely comment on something like…

”So fast! Another month has gone. Before you know it, it will be end of the year!!!”

I hate saying that because I remembered how the old folks used to say it when I was a kid. I can’t believe that I am part of it right now. I guess it just came as a whole package with the age :)

I was talking to Mommykin on Sunday saying how busy I was and not having time to blog…sorry Moomykin, I know you tagged me, will get to it soon.

Most of my energy has gone to my work. I fall asleep as quickly as Sara. It’s like both Mummy and Baby are having a sleep marathon. I will consider myself lucky if I can get up after putting Sara to bed and have a few hours or at least a minimum one hour all to myself snacking away and watching a no-brainer show on TV. Sadly most of the time I will wake up to the alarm buzzing and realized that I have missed one night!

Sara is babbling more than usual. I can’t wait for her to start talking but at the same time worry that she might conveniently turned into a little chatter box. She is adding more words into her vocab, which is good. This also means we have to be more careful with the words we use around the house. She might pick it up without us realizing it. It’s better to prevent than to undo what is done.

Apart from Sara growing well and fine, the month of May was a month of celebration. We celebrated my cousin’s baby girl 2nd birthday with the usual CUTIE FOUR TODDLERS having fun to the birthday theme “Tea in a Tub”.

The rest of the month was to celebrate my birthday. First Daddy-yeoh took me for a nice movie…’Iron Man’ then to a sumptuous lunch in Tony Romas. We ordered the Onion Loaf for starters and shared a full rack of ribs!

The following weekend was a birthday celebration dinner for my mom just among the family and extended family. My mom shared the same birthday month as me, but it turned out to be a surprise birthday celebration for all my moms three girls (me in May and my sisters in June and July). So it was ONE birthday dinner, FOUR birthday cakes and TWO surprise gifts for the kids courtesy of my aunt and uncle. They bought us the dinner, the cakes and toys. It was their idea to suprise us girls of the birthday cakes.

The week after, was a day well spent with my buddy. She treated me to a nice traditional body massage and then a nice meal in Paddingtons, followed by SHOPPING!!! Got myself a nice dress in the Curve. And thanks to Daddy-yeoh who happily took care of Sara the whole day all by himself :) having no trouble feeding her, played with her, bathe her and put her to sleep. So 3 cheers for Daddy-yeoh for being a SAINT!

Comments

Moomykin said…
Fabulous update. Looking forward to the pictures.
:D

Time does fly because we have so much to do.

Happy Belated Birthday.

Popular posts from this blog

Tagged #2

Heaven Above

A Sick Baby Updates