Tagged #3

Tagged by Infant

Name: Mummy Yeoh (I like to be known as this)
Sisters: 2
Brothers: Nil
Shoe size: 7 (38)
Height : 1.68m


Where do you live: In Cheras…where traffic jams are my every day life
Favourite drinks: Ice white coffee
Favourite breakfast: Having English breakfast outdoors with the morning breeze blowing at my face…hmmm
Have you ever been on a plane: Y
Swam in the ocean: Y.
Fallen asleep at school : N but yes in college, countless
Broken someone’s heart: Y
Fell off your chair: Y and not because I fell asleep…the legs gave way…and not because I was heavy
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: N
Saved e-mails: sometimes
What is your room like: A queen size bed in the middle with dark colored furniture, warm lights and light purple painted walls. Would have been romantic if not for Sara’s pillow and bolsters on the bed…he he he
What’s right beside you: My coffee mug and other loads of stuff (in the office)
What is the last thing you ate: Had some fish biscuits and coffee in the morning.
Ever had chicken pox: Y
Sore throat: Y
Stitches: Y
Broken nose: Injured yes, broken no. Fell flat on my face when I was a kid
Do you believe in love at first sight: Never
Like picnics: LOVE IT especially if its beside a lake
Who was the last person you danced with: Sara
Last made you smile: Sara
You last yelled at: Sara


Today did you:


Talk to someone you like: Y. Daddy Yeoh and I spoke on the stupidity of our higher authority on earth (know what I mean)
Kissed anyone: Y planted one on Sara when I said good bye to her before leaving for work
Get sick: N
Talk to an ex: N.
Miss someone: Y, Sara
Eat: Breakfast
Best feeling in the world: When Sara hug me and called me “ma ma”
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: All the time…its actually Sara’s Dog Dog (as she calls it) Its perpetually with us when we sleep in the night
What’s under your bed: Nothing
Who do you really hate: No one.
What time is it now? 9.20 a.m


Random


Is there a person who is on your mind now: Y. Sara
Do you want children: Have one now
Do you smile often: Hmmm…I guess with Sara I always do
Do you like your hand-writing: Nope
Are your toe nails painted: Y


Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: None.
What color shirt are you wearing now: Black with white little tiny heart shapes all over
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: Chatting with Grandma while waiting for Sara to get up from her nap
I can’t wait till... : Work is over!!!!!!!!!!!
When did you cry last: Yesterday


Are you a friendly person: N. I consider myself shy and I need loads of time to warm up
Do you have any pets: Used to
Where is the person you have feelings for right now: In PJ
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? Of course
Do you sleep with the TV on? Seldom


Have you ever crawled through a window? Y. It was a church leader’s retreat and I tagged along with my parents. I was bored so was my friend (she is a church elder’s daughter) We decided to entertained ourselves. I stepped on her shoulders and climbed in a window thereafter pulled her in.
Can you handle the truth? Y


Are you too forgiving? Not before but yes for now when I began to understand and appreciate God’s forgiveness on the cross.
Are you closer to your mother or father? My Mom
Who was the last person you cried in front of? No one.
How many people can you say you’ve really loved?: Daddy Yeoh and Sara and my family and my close friends


Do you eat healthy? Not at all but trying to now
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex? I have threw them away when I got married
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? Y
If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? God
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? Depends. I think I am quiet but my sis thinks I am loud.
Are you confident? Truth no. But people seldom see through that.



5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Doing my law degree
2. Marriage is not in my list
3. Still clubbing into the wee hours
4. Enjoying single hood
5. Looking very lost in Church


5 things on my to-do list today:
1.Finish up drafting 4 agreements on my desk
2. Do an investigation report on an assault case and to come up with a strategy on the prosecution
3. Have salad for lunch
4. Read my Bible
5. Ah…going to mid valley with Daddy Yeoh and Sara for dinner.


5 snacks I enjoy:
1. cream crackers with jam
2. Double Decker chicken flavor
3. apple pie
4. ice cream
5. chocolates


5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Take my family on a holiday around the world
2. Buy a home in Switzerland and New Zealand
3. Run a boutique and a café with my best friend (so that we can reach out to the ladies)
4. Run a law firm with my best friend and we will give free legal services to the women in domestic violence, abused, migrant, uneducated and poor. Then help with a make over in our boutique.
5. Build a shelter home for mother and children who has no where to go.


5 of my bad habits:
1. Procrastinate
2. Tend to be too careful with my feelings, can’t trust anyone too easily
3. Will keep silent when I am angry
4. Get irritated easily
5. Will munch before and after main meals

Comments

Moomykin said…
Hahaha... I can't imagine which window you climbed through. :)

and I like apple pie too. Yumm!
Marilynn said…
MDee all set to roll!! Have our cows on my table :)

And I want comic strip wall paper :)

Popular posts from this blog

Tagged #2

Heaven Above

A Sick Baby Updates