In the midst of busyness...

One of our subsidiaries is in the midst of launching a project. Hence there were Agreements to be fine tune and meetings after meetings to attend. I tried my level best not to stay over the required time but for the past weeks or so, I have been staying back after office hours for ‘unexpected’ meetings. I came to a point that I flatly told my boss no more meetings please!

When the pressure goes up, frustration sets. Daddy Yeoh would agree with me how much complain I made back home about work and the people that I have to deal with. Time with Sara on weekdays is more limited that usual as Mummy tend to get really tired. Sometimes I just decided to heck with things during office hours and head downstairs to our cafĂ© for a nice cup of hot ‘teh-tarik’ and cheeseeeeeeeee cake. (My best bud will know why I need a cheese cake to de-stress).

In the midst of busyness, I found comforting news.

1) Moomykin’s pregnancy is going well; and
2) My friend is pregnant.

When we hear news of answered prayers, it encourages us knowing that God is always here just as He promised. Moomkin’s pregnancy reminded me of my own pregnancy with my little precious. How God had placed His wonderful hands and answered our prayers but that might need another page to blog about.

About my friend, she has been married for a few years. But she and her husband are under some circumstances that she is not able to get pregnant by her husband. The doctors have closed all doors including IVF. Her husband was really broken hearted to hear the news. Without her realizing, her husband has been praying faithfully every night that they will have their own child someday. It sounded so impossible for everyone.

But 2 weeks ago she found out she was pregnant and tried not keep their hopes too high. We shared and we prayed. Should this pregnancy is for real, then it is a MIRACLE. When we came together to pray, I was just lost for words. I didn’t know what or how to pray. But deep down, I knew that God had blessed them this child.

She went for a check up after the prayer and her pregnancy was confirmed and the fetus is 6 weeks old. This was a message to her husband’s parents who are non believers whom they decided to share with about God. A message that our God is real and all things are possible with God especially when it’s impossible for us.

Comments

Ann said…
AMEN !!!

The miracle of a child is God's GREATEST gift ever!!!

It makes us feel so thankful because it is really outside of our control!
Moomykin said…
Great and mighty is our God!

Indeed, for God all things are possible!
Mommy-yeoh said…
ann+moomykin: God is really amazing isnt He. I am not so sure if I go through life without knowing Him

Popular posts from this blog

Tagged #2

Heaven Above

A Sick Baby Updates