A Sick Baby Updates

My Little Lady last had fever on Thursday morning. We fed her a dosage of paracertamol at 6.30 a.m. and her fever never came back since then. Her swelling reduced tremendously and there were no rashes on her body.

The doctor has informed us that it will take a few days with 2 days of high fever and thereafter the fever will go up and down for another few more days.

We praise God for His healing and that my Little Lady was healed within less than 2 days. Her fever started on Tuesday night and Wednesday was the crazy day and by Thursday early morning it was all gone.

As I write this I am reminded of this verse;-

"I waited patiently for the Lord, he turned to me and heard my cry." Psalm 40

And thank you all who has kept us in your prayers :) We appreciate it very much.

Got to run for now. Since Daddy Yeoh and Little Lady have both recovered, I will be making American breakfast for them...Smoked English Breakfast Sausages (homemade by my brother in law) yummy!

Comments

Ann said…
ooohhhh.......yummy!!!
Mummy Moon said…
Hi, mummy, Little Lady is recover, and so do my little Heng Heng here, also just recover from fever..
Mommy-yeoh said…
Ann: Haven't cook breakfast for some time

Mummy Moon: Hi thanks for dropping by. It such relieve to know that our children are well and recovering
Moomykin said…
Wow! Which bro-in-law so pandai make smoked english sausage?!

p/s- I tagged you.
Julie said…
Praise the Lord!

Popular posts from this blog

Tagged #2

Heaven Above