After her first visit to the pead last Monday, Sara has been feeling not well again since Friday. And throughout the weekend, she was having mild fever off and on. I took half day on Monday to take her to the pead for the second time. This time round, she has a bit of redness in her throat. She is also having cough with phlegm and flu. She has no more fever since Sunday so it was a good sign. But the Baby was extremely sticky to me. On Tuesday I took the whole day off so that I can spend some time nursing her. Knowing that I am home with her, she was exceptionally whiny. She won’t want to be left alone and worst, she only wants Mummy to carry her the whole time. I have to put her on the kitchen counter top while I poured myself a drink. I have to put her on the bed while I get dressed. I have to carry her while I heat up her food. I have to put her in the sling strapped to me while I hang the clothes…it was endless. She was practically ‘glued’ to me. There will be times that she will w...
Comments