Baby Prince & Little Princess

Baby bump is a little much more now that I am hitting my fifth month. Detailed scan showed Baby is doing well. He weight about 450 grammes for now...and yes its a HE :). I guess that balanced up the number of genders in the Yeoh's residence.

On the other hand, the Little Princess is growing fine. She loves her preschool and her teacher. Had assessment (exam) in late May. Mummy was at lost not sure what or how to prepare her for the exam since she is (yet) four years old. Decided just to let her be, if she knows the answers to her exam, then good but if she does not, that is fine with me too.

But suprisingly, Mummy got the pressure from Grandma, asking how is she coping and whether Mummy will be doing revision with her! I said no as I have no plans at all.

And guess what, lo and behold, Grandma checked her schedule on the time and day of the exam and the topics and came up with a 'revision-time-plan' for her a week before the exam. I guess its fine with me so long as she (Little Princess) is not pressured in anyway.

Right after exams, Mummy was informed by Grandma that she had plans to do revision with Little Princess for the whole 2 weeks of school holidays. Mummy when like "What???". I have to explain to Grandma to allow her to have her time to play cause she is only like 4 years old. But throughout the entire holidays, I am thankful to Grandma ensuring that Little Princess completed her holiday school work and did lots of arts and crafts (instead) bought and prepared by Grandma :)

And we took Little Princess for Toy Story 3 on the last Friday of the school break. It was a lovely story.

Comments

Ann said…
Congratulations on your coming baby boy!

Wow....exmas and revision huh! They will have lots of that coming as the years go by. Hope the little princess can have more of her carefree childhood days before the stress begins! :)
Mommy-yeoh said…
Thanks Ann. Yeah I make sure the Princess has a carefree childhood cause stress will never never go away as long as we live...haha

Popular posts from this blog

Tagged #2

Heaven Above

A Sick Baby Updates