Silver Lining

I noticed that I have more white hair growing on my head. I had that when I was pregnant with the Little Princess and it never did went away. Now with the second pregnancy, it added to the existing ones and this time more obvious than before.


I was checking out the whites on my black hair in the bathroom mirror one day when I noticed how the white hair reflected in the sunlight from the window. It may sound strange, but they looked like shiny silver strings glittering away on my head.


Now I understood the meaning of silver lining in every dark cloud :)

Comments

Moomykin said…
Hey, Congrats!

Take care and enjoy them while we are still the center of their world.
:)
Mommy-yeoh said…
Yeah they grow so so fast, isnt it :)

Popular posts from this blog

Tagged #2

Heaven Above

Hi Again!