His Little Royal Highness

Royal Butt with an unknown lady


Royal Butt with Celery Stick Sister


This is my nephew taken on his one year old birthday party. See how much he has grown compared to the last time when I posted about him. We call him the ‘Royal Butt’…hehehe. For one very obvious reason, he is always treated like a King by my sister.

He has now learned to walk like a drunken. Each time he walks you can see him trying hard to balance walking with the pamper stuck between his two thighs. And whenever he lands on his butt, it would seem as though the weight of the pamper pulled him down to the grown like a magnet. Otherwise, he will be walking like a crab from left to right and right to left. This is a pretty cute sight if you ask me.

His favorite place is the T.V and the hi-five set. He will poke and poke any buttons he can lay his hands on. The worst part, he is attracted to the idiot box when it’s on and when we are watching the most interesting part of a show. Like a crocodile swimming underneath the waters eyeing on its prey, the little creature will creep near the T.V when we least expect him to do so and the next moment you will see a little head popping in front of the T.V and poof! There goes the sound. He somehow manages to find the right button to press all the time.

He has also learned to babble baby language that no one can understand him. He will shake his head left to right, telling you “No I don’t want it” or “No I don’t want you” or “No please get lost”. Now that can be quite irritating. Each time when my sis try to feed him, he will shake his head profusely telling her “I don’t want it” except of course if it’s cheese, chocolate and mashmallow.

Now that we have a little creature below three feet babbling away all day long and bumping here and there, it has become quite hazardous to our mental health. We have to constantly (more of my family cause I don’t stay there anymore) keep our eyes open and to make sure the Royal Butt is safe and sound and that we do not trip over him and bruise ourselves.

While he may be safe but you will not be. He can creep quietly beside you while you are sleeping and slap you across the face or hit your head with anything he can grab hold off. Since now that I am pregnant, my mum forbid me to sleep anywhere near the little creature.

But he is an amazing kid. Mad Cat & I will tend to miss him when we don’t see him for too long, like a week J We both love to spend time playing with him especially Mad Cat. Royal Butt and he share a special bond together. I concluded that since they are both of the male species, they need to bond with their kind and therefore I shall not be envious of Mad Cat. He tends to get excited by the mere sight of Mad Cat from a distance away. He will babble away and pointing hard at Mad Cat and get all excited about it. Even during moments when he was really clingy due to injection, he will still be attached to Mad Cat.

So that’s the progress of Royal Butt in our household :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tagged #2

Heaven Above

A Sick Baby Updates